Translate

20 kwi 2019

Hungarian Mixed Media Camp by Virág

Hi Crafty Friend, 

I have made a lot of projects since last month. I am going to show you all. 
Most of them are art journal pages for relaxing. 

My first project was made for the Hungarian Mixed Media Camp's photo exchange game. I used Monograce collection to decorate it.


This is an art journal page pair with Magic Fall elements with TandiArt figures.


Every month I have a Facebook live show in my Facebook group. Our March challenge was about boho chic style and I made this junk journal cover during the live event.
I used chipboards from Boho Love and Focus collections.


If you are interested in you can find the step by step tutorial here: 


And I prepared two more art journal pages just for fun with Preserve Memories and Mehendi collections.



And last but not at least here are some creations from Sugallatok camp's workshops. 

This is inspired by Bea Mucsi's workshop. 

This was my project, I made rhis 3rd time in the last month. :) 


And Zsanett Szanto-Horvath dreamt the concept of this foil page:


I hope you liked my projects. 
See you in May. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz