Translate

13 kwi 2019

Fashion inspiration with Brand Ambassador Aleksandra

Hello dear Scrapiniec friends,

I've been very busy these last few weeks and today I'd like to share with you my project that I created with gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards. There are some of the new collections I just adore and they were so much fun to work with. One of them is absolutely this Wardrobe Mini Album designed by beautiful and talented Olga Ravenskaya, that I created some time ago with beautiful Graphic 45 papers "A Ladies Diary". I think they fitted perfectly to this gorgeous Wardrobe mini. 














I used several Scrapiniec chipboards to make this project:

I hope you liked my inspiration. I will see you back next month with some more projects to inspire you!

Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentarz:

  1. Wow wow.woww.👏👏👏👏👏👏. Howard stunning!!!!!
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    OdpowiedzUsuń