Translate

12 kwi 2019

“Alchemy” Wardrobe Album by Adrijana Knez

Hello dear Scrapiniec friends and fans. Adrijana here from Paper Beauty AK. How are you? I hope you’re better than me, because I have still pain in the lumbar spine. Three weeks ago the doctor diagnosed “Osteochondrosis” and I can’t sit for a long time. I almost not creating this year, but this time I delighted to work with a new Scrapiniec chipboard collection: Wardrobe Album designed by Olga Ravenskaya. I also used a very wonderful and mysterious Stamperia paper collection “Alchemy”. I hope you’ll like my DT inspiration.
I used:
Have a nice day, Adrijana




4 komentarze:

  1. I love this so much and each tag is beautifully designed.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you so much dear Nancy ❤️ I’m happy you like it!

      Usuń
  2. Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you so much my dear crafty friend ❤️ Hugs 😘

      Usuń