Translate

18 kwi 2019

Easter Clouds - Home Decoration with Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project for Easter home decoration.
I love to decor my home before Easter celebration, love soft pastel color combos and wonderful Easter images.
So I've created Easter Clouds in a classic colors - a decor for our dining table, using the charming Lilly of the Valley collection.
I covered all the chippies with Stampendous shabby embossing powders of light pink and light blue colors.





 Have a look at this charming lilly bouquet! Isn't it beautiful?!


I've used: 
Lilly of the valley - decors
Lilly of the valley - bouquets
Hope you've enjoyed my project!

Wishing you a Happy Easter!

Hugs!
Olga
 
 


2 komentarze:

  1. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This article is so informative! I learned a lot from reading it. Thanks for sharing.
    tarpaulin sheet

    OdpowiedzUsuń