Translate

23 mar 2019

Windows ATC Series with Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here and I'd like to share with you today my newest ATC series named "Windows".
I was inspired by windows chippies from different Scrapiniec collections and my endless love for travelling.
I imagined different European towns with their streets, houses, doors and windows and tried to create small scenes on my cards.
The first window is solid, ivy-covered, with a wrought-iron street lamp... You may find it somewhere in London.




The second window is quite another, exquisite and elegant...Have a look - you can see a beautifully dressed lady near it. Maybe is it somewhere in Paris?)




And the third window is wooden, shutters are open and letting sun rays and a light wind get inside a cosy room! And of course, exactly near such a window you usually see a lazy cat :) Is it in Italy? Or maybe Greece? ;)




Hope you liked these small cards and imagined with me your favourite places!

I've used:
Mammas-Porch-Windows
Mammas-Porch-Pots
Bricks-Big-Wall
Secret-Garden-Ivy
Secret-Garden-Lamps
Thank you for stopping by!

Happy crafting!
Olga



5 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful decorations! Did you do them a lot of time? I would like to do something like this for myself in the bathroom and kitchen, to refresh the rooms a bit :) I am currently in the process of renovating both rooms with home expert ( aberdeen bathroom center ). The renovation is coming to an end, so I can start thinking about additions that I will want to add at my place :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Alicja! Thank you so much! I think it took me about two days to make them) Such a wonderful idea to make your own decorations! Sure you'll make beautiful additions for your rooms!:)

      Usuń
  2. Wonderful windows, Olga! Each with its own identity and beauty. There is something intriguing in your 2nd elegant window... have you stamped over tulle? It looks cool!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Oh, thank you so much! So happy to hear that! About the second card - no, it's not stamping, it's a piece of lace. I just cut out these elements from the wide lace)

      Usuń
  3. Thank you so much for reply, Olga! I guess I'l have to try stamping on tulle, love the effect on your beautiful work :)!

    OdpowiedzUsuń