Translate

13 mar 2019

"Blooming Scrapiniec Spring House" workshop in Slovenia

Hello dear Scrapiniec friends. :)

It's Scrapiniec Brand Ambassador Aleksandra with you today and this time I have a bit different post for you. I organized a workshop in my studio previous week. We were making gorgeous Scrapiniec Big Family Houses, dressing them in spring colors and blossoms. Of course I've made one for myself too and today I'd like to share with you some photos and details. I hope you'll like it and be inspired by it. :)








We've had a wonderful time spent together in making of these gorgeous houses. Workshops are always a special time that we have together, laughing, joking, creating... times and moments to cherish and remember. Here are some moments caught in camera. :) 



We were using Finnabair mediums and Lindy's gang sprays to color our beautiful houses. 









Oooh now with the last photo you can see my older projects in the back so I can also show you my display of my projects in my studio :)




I hope you enjoyed this post filled with photos! Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely day and see you back soon!

Hugs,


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz