Translate

18 mar 2019

“Focus on the Good” Altered Magnifying Glass by Adrijana Knez

Hello Scrapiniec friends and fans. Today is my turn to give you some inspiration with Scrapiniec chipboards. Last week I received my DT package and ... ooohhh boy! There where so many creative goodies in it. I wanted to use the word "Focus on the GOOD" for the some time, and I got the idea of the universe, of infinity... So, I decided to altered a magnifying glass in a mixed media, into which I caught the light and the darkness, good and bad, silence and loudness, joy and sadness... I combined two different, amazingly chipboard collections “Wonderland” & “Focus” with beautiful and mysterious Stamperia paper collection “Alchemy”.
I used:
I hope you'll like my altered magnifying glass, Adrijana

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz