Translate

24 mar 2019

Use your Wings altered tin with Anat

Hello crafty friends!
Anat here with you today to share my new project with gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards.


I love recycling and altering and that's what I have done with the metal tin box, originaly a Baby Formula box.
As you can see it was altered with the Patina effect paste set but before that it was primed with Black Gesso, covered with crackle paste and a bit of mini art stones for more texture. After the central focus was adhered I added pearls and pebbles and painted them with Gold metalic paint and white gesso.

I have used gears, cogs and the gorgeous Use your Wings piece.

 

It's quite an easy project and the result is so gorgeous! Why not give it a try - right?!







Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz