Translate

18 paź 2018

Winter Family House by Adrijana

Hello my dear Scrapiniec friends and fans. Adrijana here from Paper Beauty AK Studio.Today, I prepared a winter decoration for you in mixed media. You know...Christmas holidays are coming very fast. When I received a new DT package I was very excited, because they were  new winter goodies in it. I used a new Scrapiniec collection 2018 Family House 3D, Cherish Christmas, Winter at the Gates and some old chipboards. There was a lot of work, but the final image of the project is magical. Do you agree?
I used:

I hope you'll like my winter inspiration. Have a nice day, Adrijana



1 komentarz:

  1. Hallo Adrijana,
    Je creaties zijn eeen streling voor het oog,een eer om jou te mogen volgen hier en op je persoonlijke blog!!!
    Mvg gina Belgium 😃🦋

    OdpowiedzUsuń