Translate

27 paź 2018

The Spooky Mushroom with Olga Ravenskaya

Hi gorgeous friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here and I'd like to share with you my new mystical project using amazing Elixir and Spooky house collections!
 
Are you ready for Halloween?!;-)
Let me show you my Spooky Mushroom - such a fun was to create a home décor piece for this holiday!
Both collections mentioned above are just perfect for Halloween projects! You can find there so many gorgeous chippies - ravens, spooky houses, webs, bats, old trees. All you need to make your own Halloween story! 





 Isn't this raven fantastic?! Love it so much!!!
I've used:
Elixir-broom-and-bushes
Elixir-Raven-and-willow
Elixir-Raven-on-a-lantern
Elixir-Ravens
Spooky-House-little-house
Hope, you've enjoyed this post!
Happy Halloween!
Olga

 
 

1 komentarz: