Translate

5 paź 2018

Flower Deer Canvas with Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

In the middle of the Autumn I decided to make a colorful and bright summer canvas featuring two gorgeous collection of Scrapiniec - Boho Love and Summer Travelove :-)
 
So meet my Flower Deer!
Hope he'll give you a charge of good mood and make you smile!:-)

All the chippies I've painted using bright-color sprays and acrylic paints. I'm totally in love with that feathers from Boho Love collection and succulents and flowers from Summer Travelove.




 I've added cords to the canvas so it may be used as a door or wall hanger.
Products used:
Boho-Love-feathers
Summer-travelove-succulents-02
Summer-travelove-succulents-01
Summer-travelove-flowers
Hope you've enjoyed my post!
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a bright day,
Olga


 
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz