Translate

16 paź 2018

Christmas Home Decor with Olga Ravenskaya

Hello dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here and I'm so excited to share with you my first Christmas project! 
Have you seen how many amazingly beautiful Christmas collections Scrapiniec has?! It's mind blowing! And all of them are so unique and absolutely wonderful!
 
For today's project I've chosen Christmas Sketch collection full of gorgeous stars and lacy snowflakes to create home décor tree. I have to admit Christmas is one of my favorite theme in scrap so I'm feeling myself in heaven working on this project!:) 
And some close ups...
All the snowflakes I covered with the glittered white embossing powder so they have a delicate shimmer, and all the stars - with the red embossing powder with tiny golden particles.








Products used:
Christmas Sketch 4 stars
Christmas Sketch decors 01
Christmas Sketch decors 02
Christmas Sketch stars background
Christmas Sketch strings
Hope you've enjoyed my post!
Happy crafting Dears!
Olga

  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz