Translate

20 paź 2018

My Fairyland - mixed media projects by Virag

Hi Crafty Friends! 

I would like to show you my latest projects from the last months.

The first one is a mini album that was made of a USB cable packaging. That was the base of the album. 






Products I used: 
Fantasma small frames
Fantasma oval frame
Fantasma borders
Park Avenue hearts
Idea d'oro frame

The following creation is a goth style tag pair:


Products I used: 
Royal background
Fantasma borders

And I would like to show you my two harmonica albumsfrom the fantastic Boho Love collection:














Products I used:
Small poppies
Boho Love flowers des.2.
Boho Love big garlands des.1.
Boho Love small wreath
Hungarian text chipboards

I hope you like my projects. 

Thanks for stopping by! 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz