Translate

18 lis 2017

Winter Porch

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends. It's Aleksandra from Papermade fairytale with you today. We had our first snow this week and it was magical. Our kids were so happy. But I realized that the older I get, the more I love watching snow falling through the cosy living room window. I love the look of a white, snowy, peaceful landscape, but I also love to be warm. Also, did you noticed how such afternoons are perfect for creating ;) And thinking about it, I remembered I have my Scrapiniec porch yet to be dressed in winter mood. So I decided to make it happen! I love how it came out! Hope you'll like it too!























I used following Scrapiniec chipboards, that you can find in their online shop:



















Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Hugs, Aleksandra


2 komentarze: