Translate

30 lis 2017

Ariel's Slipper - altered shoe by Virag Reti

Hi Crafty Friends,


Long time ago I have been here, almost a month ago. I decided to prepare something new and I would like to show you the result. The name of the project is Ariel’s Slipper, because this altered shoe has feeling that refers for an underwater world. I used the tones of turquoise and gold. If a mermaid has shoes it can be like my creation. I know that mermaids don’t have legs, except Ariel has sometimes. :D This shoe is only born in my imagination. The new Flying Heart collection does not fit to my aquatic concept with it’s steampunk style, but I definitely wanted to use these awesome chipboards, so I glued chains, gears and wings onto the shoe. I hope you like the result. 






Products I used:







Thank you for stopping by.
See you in December.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz