Translate

16 lis 2017

Art Journal "Foreve and always" by Olya Kravets

Hi friends!
Here Olya with you today and I would like to show you my new inspiration. This time is Art Journal with delicate chipboard. Here I wanted to play with the color and texture and just relax. For me, the art journal is creative and freedom. You can try something new and not be afraid! And of course I used a beautiful chipboard for the decor of my journal



I was very inspired by the chipboard Steampunk - Flying hearts  and I wanted to talk about a free flight in creativity. Also I used Brush art frames and Brush art script - AlwaysI like to keep the chipboard clean. I covered the inscriptions with embossing powder. To create a background, I used crackle paste and texture paste. I created a color using Lindy's sprays and acrylic paints from Finnabair. Also I used the stamps from 49 and Market I love them so much! And here you can find more details in photo






Scrapiniec products that I used to create




Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my project and are inspired by it!
Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya

2 komentarze:

  1. Olya, I love the way You combined the chipboards!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Какая красота!!! Очень красивый арт журнал!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń