Translate

28 lis 2017

Silent night, Holy night

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends! :) It's almost December... are you looking forward to it? I have to admit I love all the Christmas decoration, snowy landscapes, celebrations, joy, and of course Christmas presents - especially if some new crafty supplies are hiding underneath gorgeous wrapping paper. :P

I love small crafty projects that I can make in little time and they turn my home into a magical Christmas fairytale. And one of those was also my today's project for you. I made two Christmas ornaments with gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards on tree bark slices. I hope you'll like them!







You can find Scrapiniec chipboards I use in their online store:







Tank you for stopping by and have a great week ahead!
Hugs, Aleksandra













1 komentarz: