Translate

8 kwi 2017

Mixed-media tags. Video tutorial by Olya Kravets

Hello friends!
Here is Olya Kravets and I would like to show you my new project for which made a video tutorial! I fell in love with chipboard from Scrapiniec. I am very comfortable working with him, every design is lovely and beautiful. And I wanted to see how it goes with paint and gesso. I saw a stunning effect! Each chipboard is durable and well withstands many layers. I used products from Finnabair and new paint Sparks to create tags


I did many layers of chipboard. Each was covered with a black gesso each of them and then painted with acrylic paints. I generously sprinkled Art stones at the end and added a few accents







Here you can watch the video tutorial to create tags. I wish you pleasant viewing!


Scrapiniec products that I used to create tags









Thank you for your attention! 
I wish you good mood and inspiration!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz