Translate

21 kwi 2017

Lea Bicelli - Guest Designer

Hello Dear Friends... I'm so happy 'cause it's that day of the month where I share my project with you.... I hope you like it.
I made a set of two square cards: the difference between them is the trend of the focal point of the composition, for the rest the various phases are the same.
I created the  base with  recycling cardboard on which I applied a patterned paper where I used different media: some texture paste, powder colors, stamps, cotton lace to create the background on which,then in the center,I created some layers with patterned papers, also inserting thicknesses. Above all a small tag where stands the  butterfly dancer, one of the beautiful  Scrapiniec chipboards. Other chipboards I inserted between the layers to create less static composition. Finally I added here and there, the micro beads and micro sequins, and touches of glitter to add movement and brightness.











Chipboards used:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz