Translate

25 kwi 2017

House in spring

Hi friends :) It's Aleksandra with you today again with some fresh inspiration with our favourite and gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards. Those of you who know me and my work, also know that I absolutely love making off the page projects. So I fell in love immediately with this gorgeous Scrapiniec Royal hut and just had to dress it up in spring clothes. I also added several other Scrapiniec chipboard elements to complement this gorgeous hut design. Hope you'll like it. :)


















I've used several Scrapiniec products, you can find in the store: 

Royal hut

Grapevine decors


Grapevine wreath and leaves


Grapevine 2 wreaths


Secret Garden Ivy Fence


Lavender mist Big frame 02


Lavender mist branches


Spring Prodigy Bird Ave







2 komentarze:

  1. Я хотела бы жить в этой хижине, она прекрасна!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow absolutnie fantastyczny !! Tyle pięknych detali, chciałabym mieć taki prawdziwy !!

    OdpowiedzUsuń