Translate

23 lut 2017

Vintage album by Ekaterina_Ko

Hello! Ekaterina_Ko is here.
Today I want to share with you a vintage album. 
Recently I got into the hands of an old family photo album. It has more than 35 years old and he was in a terrible state - disintegrated binding, some pages fall off. So I decided to restore this album. That's what I did.
I restored the old binding. I added some new pages for additional photos that just fell out of the album before. I made pockets for photo on the flyleaf, hardcover and decorated it.
The inscription on the cover: "Life is beautiful".
I was so inspired by this work!
I hope the owner of of this album will be pleased, too.

The Scrapiniec products I've used (click photo for details):

Thank you for your attention! Good luck!
P.S. Sorry for my English :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz