Translate

28 lut 2017

Forest house by Sylwia

Hello Dear Friends!
Sylwia here with my last project for Scrapiniec. I have been designing for Scrapiniec for the past two years and I love every bit of it. Thank You Dominika and Asia for fantastic atmosphere and great quality product to work with. I have special soft spot for these cute chipboards and I will continue using them:)
 I decided to alter cute house,
. I added some decorative wood to the roof, I painted it with watercolours and I added some real moss. As for two cute animals, they are made by talented Marta Misiuro and they are fantastic broches!!! They are made of glass but I though that they really match the house so I took them down from my scarf:) 
Thank You to all of you for looking at my projects and commenting! Thank You for your support and see you around!!!





 I used chipboards:

 Motylki ażurowe mix 3 rozmiary
Domek Royal - Royal Hut

1 komentarz: