Translate

21 lut 2017

Card for women and an envelope for men by Oksana Absurdistika

Hello, my dear!
Today is the last this year my inspiration for you gorgeous, beautiful, stylish and unique chipboard Scrapiniec. I was happy to give you a ray of his inspiration in the composition of such a talented design team! A big thank you to Dominika, providing me with such a pleasant opportunity to work with chipboard unsurpassed quality! I will forever remain a fan of your design!

 Floral decoration is moving! It can be raised up.







 The second card is for a man



 Thank you for your attention and lovely words you wrote me in the comments! It was great!
Bye-bye!

 Always yours..
 The materials used:

Mehendi - borders - bordery


Far East 01


Royal tło siateczka - background mesh

Gwiazdki mix SMASH 

4x Для Тебя [dla ciebie]

4 komentarze: