Translate

10 lut 2017

Przedstawiamy nasz nowy zespół gościnnych projektantek :)

Witajcie!
Dziś przedstawiamy nowy team gościnnych projektantek, które będą nas inspirować od marca na blogu Scrapińca:
Lea:
"Hello, I'm Lea from Italy. I live in a seaside town: I love the energy of the sea all year round. Art in all its forms has always been part of my life: I graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts with a thesis on G.Klimt. I love painting and it is my oxygen in the most difficult days, and the perfect setting for the most beautiful ones. When I could combine my love of art with the scrap, I discovered a way to communicate without limits.
I really enjoy interacting with people who love to create and stimulate my curiosity to learn new ways of expression. My inspiration comes from my surroundings: the details  attract my attention, as also admire my favorite artists and creative people to understand their creative process. Sometimes you need very little because it is the instinct to do everything else: a combination of colors, a photo, a texture and the story can begin."

Hello, dear Creative Souls! 
 My name is Olga Chyketa (also I use my nick-name Olya-Chyk). I'm Ukrainian but currently I live with my family in Ireland (Dublin).  
My profession is far from romance but also suggests some creativity - I am a Chemist! At home I'm a mom of two beautiful kids, wife and housewife, but my permanent state of soul is scrapoholic :) I'm desperately in love with paper crafts since 2011 however I can't really say when was the first time I made a card. It feels like I'm creating something with a paper as long as I remember myself! But there still are lots of things I want to try and to learn in this area.
Most often I make cards, notebooks and albums. My recent passion is projects on canvas, which combine mixed-media and scrapbooking techniques. Few months ago I discovered for myself an art of foamitran flowers and now they also occupied a space in my creative heart. To be honest, layouts are still in my "wish to learn" list.
Being quite a busy mom I'm getting my inspiration from the everyday life: delicate flowers on my balcony, old porcelain in the cupboard, yellow leaves in the neighbor's garden and even nicely layered scraps of paper on my son's messy desk :) I love life and every little piece of it. I like all four seasons of the year and really enjoy seasonal projects. I fancy including a lot of natural elements in my creations, as they always give that feeling of coziness and warmth. I can't imagine my works without flowers and I simply adore using chipboard, as it always works as an icing on a cake.
I'm absolutely delighted to become a Scrapiniec Guest Designer for the second time and wish everybody a never-ending inspiration and a very creative year ahead!
Hugs, Olga

Karolina :
 
Mam na imię Karolina i jestem mamą słodkiego malucha, żoną świetnego męża i właścicielką dwóch kotów rozrabiaków. Moja przygoda ze scrapbookingiem trwa już kilka lat, a zamiłowanie do różnych form i stylów  zmienia się w czasie. Obecnie lubię tworzyć zarówno proste kartki clean&simple jak również pełne koronek i warstw projekty shabby chic. Tworzenie ręcznie robionych rzeczy sprawia mi niesamowita radość,  daje spokój ducha  i uwalnia wyobraźnię. Moją pasją jest również kolorowanie stempli  i malowanie akwarelami. Oprócz scrapbookingu lubię czytać książki fantasy, oglądać dziewczyńskie seriale i spędzać czas z rodziną. 

My name is Karolina and I am a mother of sweet toddler, the wife of a great man and owner of two cats troublemakers. My adventure with scrapbooking last several years, a passion for various forms and styles change over time. Today, I like to create both  clean & simple cards and full of laces and layers shabby chic projects. Creating handmade things gives me incredible joy, peace of mind and frees the imagination. My passion is also coloring stamps and painting watercolors. Except of scrapbooking I  like reading fantasy books, watching girly series and spending  time with my  family.

Christina:
 Hello craters!  My name is Christina Lampropoulou and I come from Athens,  Greece . I m 35 years old, I work as a teacher in an elementary school , I am married to a very generous and supportive man and we have two daughters 5,5 and 4.I have been scrapbooking for about four years and my two girls are often my inspiration !  I have tried every style but mixed media has stolen my heart! I adore playing with colours , pastes, textures and layers on my pages and I am always trying new techniques or designs on my pages. When I started this hobby I was mostly creating  cards but now I am in love with Layouts ,especially mixed media projects!  I have never thought that I would be a member of this team and work with such beautiful chipboards and that's why I feel so blessed to be one of Scrapiniec family!  

If you want to see more from me you can also visit my blog : 
www.mycreativehobbyplace.blogspot.com 

So that's a little of me and my life ! 
Thank you so much!

Ewelina:
Mam na imię Ewelina, po wirtualnym świecie spaceruję jako KoliberArt.
Zaczynałam od digi, lecz prawdziwy scrapbooking skradł me serce. Jestem zakochana w papierze i mediach - uwielbiam tworzyć głównie kartki i albumy, "przedmioty użytkowe".  Eksperymentuje na tekturkach, próbuje nowych technik, preparatów, itp.
Przez lata, rękodzieło okazało się dla mnie bardzo relaksujące i uzależniające, stało się bezkresnym oceanem możliwości.
Zapraszam na mój blog:  Www.koliberart.blogspot.com
 Bardzo się cieszę, że mogę dołączyć do wspaniałego DT Scrapińcowego!!!

Marta:
 
Scrapbooking, mediowanie, tworzenie... to nie tylko moje hobby, ale  jeden z sposobów na siebie, na wyrażanie swoich emocji, myśli, tego co czuję.
 Kocham  tworzyć nowe rzeczy, kocham nadawać 
starym nowe życie. Moje prace mają dużą ilość dodatków i szczegółów,
 ale miewam dni, gdzie wystarczy mi prostota.
Tworzę coś  od zawsze, od prawie 4 lat w scrapbookingowym świecie zatraciłam się całkowicie.
Zapraszam na: 
scrapbooking-hand-made/

Tanya:
 

Hi, my name is Tatiana.
I’m Ukrainian and live in a beautiful city of Lviv (Western Ukraine), which is over 750 years old, has a special atmosphere created by vintage buildings and many cozy coffeehouses.
I am married and have two children. With my dear husband Roman I have two lovely daughters, Sofia and Natalia. We love spending time together, go for a walk, take pictures or prepare good food.
I cannot imagine my life without scrapbooking. I discovered it three years ago and this hobby is my favourite now. I love creating in different styles.
Always glad to meet new friends!

Monika: 
Nazywam się Monika Skrzypek (i jestem anonimowym wielbicielem scrapińcowych tekturek)


Jesienią 2008 roku odkryłam scrapbooking i wpadłam po uszy. Lubię eksperymenty i wycieczki interdyscyplinarne (np papierowe patchworki)
Udział w dt Scrapińca to takie moje osobiste, ściśle tajne marzenie. Uwielbiam te tekturki. Niektóre są tak piękne, że aż szkoda mi ich użyć

My name is Monika Skrzypek (and I'm in love with cardboards of Scrapiniec).

I have a blog www.supel-z-petelka.blogspot.com and fp on facebook https://facebook.com/supel.z.petelka/

I discovered scrapbooking in autumn 2008 and I felt in love. I like experiments and  interdisciplinary excursions (for example paper quilts)
Participation in dt Scrapiniec is my personal top secret dream. I love these cardboards. Some of them are so beautiful that's a pity to use them :)

Justyna:
 
Nazywam się Justyna Baczewska w świecie blogowym znajdziecie mnie pod nickiem Szydełkiem w oko i pod taką samą nazwą prowadzę bloga http://szydelkiemwoko.blogspot.com/ . 
Wolne chwile poświęcam scrapowaniu i lubię wszystko, co jest związane z papierem. 
Uwielbiam zamykać wspomnienia  z naszego życia na blejtramach, ramkach i LO. Ostatnio pokochałam art journal w nieco zaskakującym wydaniu, bo również ze zdjęciami. Zdarza mi się czasami stworzyć kartkę  :)
Naprawdę lubię to co robię :) Mam nadzieję, że uda mi się swoimi pracami Was chociaż troszkę zainspirować. Zatem do zobaczenia :) 


 Z niecierpliwością czekamy na Wasze inspiracje i witamy w naszym scrapińcowym teamie:)
Koordynator DT i GD- Asica


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz