Translate

22 lut 2017

Marta's classes in Ireland

Hello & Hi Everyone,

It's Marta Lapkowska here. I am so very happy to be back to you.
Live Art Classes are so very special for me. This is an amazing time where I can pass on my knowledge, heart and soul to my students.

Yes, that's us! A crazy, happy bunch of crafters who love making things.
Today I would love to invite you to a quick photo tour from my recent art classes.



As some of you may know, I have a big passion for teaching... my main teaching time is through the many video tutorials on my channel.
If you have never watched any of them please click here to check on my YouTube videos. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaremiSmallArt

Sometimes tho... I do accept invites which are close to my heart. This time was exactly like that.
The host of the event was my lovely friend Agnes.
I adore small, intimate classes were contact with student is priceless.


We had 4 mixed media projects in which we were working with my beloved, one and only Scrapiniec chibpaords, those are perfect for any kinds of project!



Kits & gifts for students! Those always make me smile :)





Here is few more photos from two days of creative journey.



Mixed media altered frame heart... chipboards are always a wonderful finish touch.
Delicate, lacy looking pieces are perfect addition.







Journal pages do not have to be flat... you can always add some chipboards to create some interest and dimensional look of your spread.





I hope you enjoyed my post and I will talk to you very soon.
Hugs, Marta xx


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz