Translate

25 lis 2016

Tatiana Klimshina- Guest Designer

Hi!
 Today I am here with big baby's album, it size is 25x25 sm. It is in traditional colors for all baby's themed projects: light and soft pastel, but I add some creative ideas and make this album being unique. I used the Mehendi collection also I add elephants and Indian stylish elements: sparklets and bright watercolor splashes, chick fabric ant tones of laces. This is the recipe for unusual baby's themed project with Indian soft touch for little lady. The album is shine and sparkle because of the favorite chalk sprays by Tattered Angels. It is all full of fabric and laces as chick Indian style. All chipboard I covered with chalk sprays, bright watercolors and patina. This trick makes pop-up effect for the embelishments and makes unusual accents on chipboards. The album is full of secrets and pockets. It contains with 50 photos. 
 






























 

2 komentarze: