Translate

11 lis 2016

Ostatnia praca Ani Rogalskiej- naszej gościnnej projektantki.

Aniu, dziękujemy serdecznie za wszystkie piękne prace!
 Hello everybody!
Anna Rogalska here.
Today I am sharing my last project for Scrapiniec as the Guest Designer.
Time spent here was really great and Scrapiniec chipboard are gorgeous.
I would like to show you my photo album I created for my friends.

Thank yuo much for this opportunity Scrapiniec and thank you to all of you for reading my post.
I hope to have inspired you.

Have a nice day!
Anna Rogalska


Scrapiniec chipboard:

  • Doily Lace - Round Doily - Okrągła serwetka
  • I obiecuję Ci...
  • Brush art elements - love letters
  • Brush art elements - love doodles
  • Brush art elements - jar of hearts
  • Lavender Mist - frame 01 - ramka 01









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz