Translate

10 lis 2016

Christmas tree decorations by Absurdistika

Hello, dear friends!
The Christmas mood I can't shake, and today I have prepared for your inspiration Christmas decorations. I think they are amazingly cozy will look great on the tree.
And now individually
Incredibly beautiful chipboard from the collection of "Holly Jolly" and "MERRY Mon cheri" helped me in implementing my ideas.


 Chipboard tree sprinkled with glitter
 Holly also painted with glitter. Snowflake - with embossing powder

Frame with inscription painted glitter and glaze
 On top of the flower is a snowflake. No painted

Snowflake - with embossing powder


Frame with embossing and a little glitter

 Holly unpainted.
I wish you to Christmas mood brought joy to your soul!
Materials used:

Mon MERRY cheri - christmas trees - choinki

2 komentarze: