Translate

24 lis 2016

Christmas veranda by Oksana Absurdistika

Hello everyone!
Today I want to show you a veranda-room, decorated in the Christmas spirit. Billet Balkonik Royal 3D model forever won my heart!



Christmas chipboard twig with balls I covered with embossing powder. One ball struck the crystal topping, on the other - Flower soft, and the third - plated pink powder with glitter.




Curtains for the window cut out of paper for scrapbooking

Chipboard clock is left in a natural appearance



A sprig of chipboard covered in sequins and topping
Billet veranda painted with acrylic paints and I applied texture paste through a stencil "masonry"

Here I added a bit of natural stones


At an impromptu glass imitation snow and ice
The bench made chipboard
 The bench can be moved to another location and to place the decor so. 
Chipboard horse plated white acrylic paint

I would like to show the details because they're hard to see in the room
 On a bench made of soft textile seat

Veranda with lights. Here is how it glows in the dark

2 komentarze: