Translate

12 sie 2016

Jennie Coull- our Guest designer from New Zeland

My name is Jennie Coull, I am from Hastings New Zealand, for the last 10 years I have been a stay at home mum to 4 kids and have just recently gotten back into the work force. I have been crafting in some form or another all my life but about 12 years ago I discovered scrapbooking and it all just sort of took on a life of its own. I have been published in the New Zealand scrapbooking magazine U2scrap 3 times while it was in publication and was on the better scrapbooking design team for 2 years.
Currently I am working on a lot of altered art projects and art journaling, I love taking something old and making it sparkly and new.

Blog http://thiscoullchick.blogspot.co.nz/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ThisCoullChick/
Instergram @jjpcoull
and her first project:
Hi guys for my first project as a guest designer I have done the Royal hut this! I went for the cute and playful look with lots of pink, as this is going to be sitting in my daughter’s bedroom. The kits set was very well put together and aligned really well, I had so much fun making this!!
 







 List of materials:
Spring Prodigy big branches 01
Lavender Mist BIG frame 02
Lavender Mist background
Mehendi borders
Domek Royal Royal Hut
Doily Lace 2-Big rosettes
Doily Lace 2 Medium rosettes
Doily Lace Lace borders 03

See you next time :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz