Translate

19 sie 2016

Anna Rogalska- Gościnna Projektantka

Hi Everyone! My name is Anna Rogalska.
I live in Poland with my family. I am a landscape architect, scrapbooker
and in my spare time I am a keen runner. I've been scrapbooking for
nearly 7 years. My scrapping style is a little bit of everything,
romantic, shabby and mixed media. I love to try new techniques!
I make layouts, cards, tags and altered items.
I absolutely love flowers, chipboard, stencils, mists and paints which
are usually incorporated in most of my layouts.
Currently I cooperate with many teams and producers around the world.
You can find me here: annar-mojepasje.blogspot.com
Hello everybody!

Today I’ll show you the very first project for Scrapiniec.
I created three vintage tags using two beautiful collections: Lavender Mist and Doily Lace







Thank you for your time and I hope to have inspired you. I’ll see you all again soon :)

Have a nice day!
Anna Rogalska



Scrapiniec products:
Doily Lace - 3 Small rosettes - 3 Małe rozetki
Doily Lace - Lace borders 03 - Koronkowe bordery 03
Lavender Mist - oval frame - owalna ramka
Lavender Mist - frame 01 - ramka 01

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz