Translate

16 sie 2016

Cards dresses by Oksana Absurdistika

Hello everyone!
The hour of my inspiration with you  - Oksana Absurdistika. Just recently, I came up with the idea to make cards in the shape of dresses. It is beautiful and at the same time practical, because inside you can write a greeting.
The first card

 This corset chipboard Scrapiniec. It is very spicy. You'll see below..
I did the embossing powder





That's how the card opens
 Oops..))))
  They used twigs and flower and the new spring collection
Card number two


 This chipboard twig with flowers and I really love it!

 Card open
 The corset I sprinkled glitter and wrapped with lace
 All the wonderful summer mood!

The materials used:

Gorsety buduar zestaw

Poppies - Maki dekory mini zestaw

Spring Prodigy - boxwood - bukszpan


Doily Lace - Lace borders set - Zestaw borderów



6 komentarzy: