Translate

2 wrz 2015

Witamy kolejne Gościnne Projektantki! Welcome our GD Team!

Wraz z nowym DT Scrapiniec zaprosił do współpracy także nowe Gościnne projektantki. Każdą z nich będziemy gościć przez kwartał. Nie powiemy Wam od razu, kogo wybraliśmy :).
Bardzo dziękujemy projektantkom drugiego kwartału Koczes i Evgenii.
Thank you very much first quarter  Guest designers Koczes and Evgenia.

Dzisiaj poznacie kolejne dwie.

With the new DT Scrapiniec also invited the new Guest Designers. Each of them will host a quarter. We will not tell you straight away, who we have chosen :).

Today you will know the another two.

 Vicky:

 My name is Vicky VarvadoukaI am a happily married mum of two little girls (Nefeli 6 & Ioli 8) and I leave in Greece. Scrapbooking is my passion and a way to express my self! I started making layouts in September 2010. My kids are the main source of inspiration for my work and are the primary subjects of my layouts. I can't say I have a certain style because I don't limit myself to one style, I choose a photograph or paper line and adapt accordingly! I love to experiment and challenge myself with new techniques and textures! My work has been published in scrapbooking magazines and I have been a designer for several challenge blogs and on line shops! I like to share my work with others and hopefully inspire and encourage some people to try something new!"
 Nadiya:

 Hello fairies! I'm happy to be a part of a wonderful Scrapiniec!
My name is Nadiya. I am a happy wife and mother of 4 year old amazing girl.
 Her stunning images became the basis of my creativity. Scrapbooking is my passion.
 I love to decorate and beautify my world. My favorite styles freestyle, mixed media, clean and simple.
 I will gladly share with you my inspiration!

 

A już w kolejny piątek zobaczycie prace naszych GD.

 Check our blog next Friday, to see beautiful works of GD


 

1 komentarz:

  1. Thank you ladies for this great opportunity!! I am very happy and excited to be working with you all!! Let the fun begin!!! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń