Translate

11 wrz 2015

Guest designer - Vicky Varvadouka - First entry


"Hello dear Scrapiniec followers!
 I am very happy and honored to be here and share my work with you today! I have made a layout using a photo of my youngest daughter Ioli (Ancient Greek name). You will find out that I like to use bright and bold colors in my projects. To create the background, I first sprayed water and then orange, pink, red and some purple mists! Over that I used a doily stencil with modeling paste, some stamping and some mist splatters and ready to go!! The chipboard pieces are colored with black and white gesso and some stickles over it to make them shiny! I hope you give it a try as it's super easy! Greetings from shiny Greece!!xo"

Chipboard used:

See you next Friday!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz