Translate

8 wrz 2015

Autumn notebook

Hello everyone!
     It's Natalya Loi and I nice to see you here. Today I want to share with you my  notebook. I made it for myself. There I will write poems about my favorite season - autumn. It is a time when nature is beautiful. There is something sad in the fall, but at the same time romantic. The weather becomes cooler and you need to dress warmer. But that does not stop you from walking outdoors to breath the fresh air.  Forests and parks have already dressed in their autumn attire. Leaves get all hues of yellow and red, and some are still green. So, perhaps, there is no such colorful time of the year, as autumn. Autumn is the time of of poets and artists, and I really like it!






Products used:




♥♥♥

Have a nice and warm day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz