Translate

18 wrz 2015

Guest Designer- Vicky Varvadouka

Hello Scrapiniec friends!!
Lately I am in love with mixed media canvas!! It's a great way to express yourself and feel free since "anything goes"!!! You can play with colors, mediums, stamps, stencils and of course chipboard!! Chipboard is an element that gives texture and personality to your project and it's a great product to use as a title!!! For this canvas I used gold and black acrylic paint on most of my chipboard pieces and covered them with glossy accents to make them shiny! For the butterfly I used white paint and the peacock feather distress stain, I sprinkled some glitter over it and then glossy accents. I am happy with the final result! Just by looking at the bright colors make me happy and improve my mood!! Believe me, you should try it!!! Be free and bold and you will be surprised!!!






Materials:





See you next Friday :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz