Translate

27 lut 2018

Harry Potter altered Book of Spells

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends,

Today I'm with you with my last project as a Scrapiniec Design Team member. I can't believe how fast has this year gone by. It feels like my one-year term only just started and I'm allready sitting here writing a farewell DT post.

I prepared for you today an altered Harry Potter Book of Spells. I had this project in my mind since I first saw the amazing "Believe in Magic" Scrapiniec collection. And since it didn't happen in this one year term, I decided that this would be my last DT project. I hope you'll like it! <3









I used several Scrapiniec chipboards that you can find in their online store HERE:

Believe in Magic - Magic wand set








I hope you liked my project! Thank you all for all of your support during this amazing one year! You are just the best! And thank you Dominika for this amazing opportunity!

Hugs, Aleksandra aka Papermade Fairytale


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz