Translate

20 lut 2016

Tiny shoes with a Big meaning by TandiArt

Hello Arty Souls!
Today I share with you my last project for Scrapiniec. It has been an amazing journey and I was really honored to be able to design for them:) Thank You so much for this opportunity Scrapiniec and Thank You to all of you for reading my post and suporting my art work!!!
 I wanted to make something special for my last post... so I decided to frame my daughter's Christening shoes:) I just loved them so much and I think with beautiful chipboards and few flowers they will be nice decoration for her room:) 









I used following chipboards:

 
 

I hope you enjoyed my projects:)
Here are links to my Facebok Page, Blog and Instagram
so we can still keep in touch!



Keep Creating!!!
Love
xx
Sylwia







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz