Translate

20 lut 2016

Norwegian Chipboard!

As a norwegian, it is really great to see all the gorgeous norwegian texts that have been available at ScrapiniecI love being able to use chipboard in norwegian, so my kids also  understand what they say when they look in their albums. 


I love wooden background, so there is no surprise that I have used wooden paper as base for this layout. The cluster is kept pretty simple, giving main focus to the picture and chipboards. All Chipboards are used with their original color.
The chipboard texts says: (From left to right) "Holiday time", "Good memories" and "Time together with you"


This will be my last post as DT at Scrapiniec. I want to thank you all for a wonderful year, and I hope I have manage to inspire you with my layouts :)

Details:



Chipboard used:











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz