Translate

11 sty 2016

Nowe DT Scrapińca. Our new Design Team

Witajcie!
Z ogromną przyjemnością pragniemy ogłosić, że nasza nowa grupa projektowa została wybrana!
Zanim jednak przybliżymy Wam sylwetki naszych nowych projektantek, pragniemy serdecznie podziękować za wszystkie zgłoszenia, wybór naprawdę nie był łatwy.
 We are thrilled and proud to present You our new Design Team.
Thank You for all the marvelous applications, we've had a tough choice to make, but we made it!
a oto kilka informacji o naszych projektantkach:

 Oksana Gordeeva
 My name is Oksana Gordeeva. The nickname Absurdistika.

http://sohraninapamyat.blogspot.ru

I love doing work in the style of shabby chic, also like to work in the style of mixed media. In this case I show how you can paint chipboard and give it a new sound with all kinds of tools for decor - powder for embossing, glitter, gloss, accent, stamp, creating all sorts of effects.
Create cards, pages, albums, art objects, boxes, notepads and more.
My main motto is to surprise! Try not to repeat myself, creating something new.


Elena Lischenko
A few things about me. I'm from Togliatti, Russia

My Blog  My Workshop-blog 

I’m 32. I love my family - my husband and two sons, they bring me joy and new ideas for my projects. I enjoy making layouts, cards, canvas, art-journal and other art objects. I love trying new styles, but one of my favorite styles is MixedMedia. So I usually use many different techniques in my projects. I like painting, stamping, using sprays and watercolor and etc. I'm creative, I have a lot of new ideas, like the unusual technique. I'm good with deadlines, love to create video-tutorials.



Eirini Tsaima

My name is Eirini Tsaima and i live in sunny Greece... 

My blog http://renagym.blogspot.gr/

I'm a gym trainner in the mornings and a mixed media lover at the night he he he. Being a scrapbooking fan for the  last 2 years but so  thrilled!!Chipboards are my passion and  I love them!!


Paulina Monasterska - Tronina
 W sieci można mnie znaleźć pod pseudonimem Padoriaa

Padoriaa powstała z pasji do niecodzienności. Paulina to indywidualistka podążająca własną ścieżką... czasem krętą, zawsze- niebanalną :) W każdy projekt zaangażowana w 100%.
Otaczająca się ludźmi, którzy ją wspierają i motywują do dalszej pracy!
"Rób to, co kochasz i kochaj to, co robisz" - to jej motto :)
Krok po kroku realizuje swoje marzenia.


Lena Astafeva
 My name is  Lena Astafeva. I’m from Russia, Nizhnij Novgorod.  

My blog http://lenaastafeva.blogspot.ru/

I’m 30 y.o., I’m a happy wife and mother of two children.  I am a scrapbuker and an artist. I make watercolor paintings and teach it to the children. I love a chipboard. It gives us uniqueness and beauty. I write the articles for the magazine "Scrap-Info", one of them is here . My articles are also in the printed magazine " Lukoshko Ideas". I take photographies because I think that the work should be presented beautifully


Anjuli Johnson
My name is Anjuli Johnson.  I'm from Raleigh, NC in the United States

My blog The Far Pavilion.

 I absolutely love mixed media art, scrapbooking, art journaling- really anything to do with pen and paper and I'm hooked.  I'm so grateful for all the amazing artists I see on teams like this that not only offer great products but help teach and inspire one another to progress in their talent.  I would not be the artist I am today without them, and I know to get where I want to be will be impossible alone, as well.  It is my hope to be able to teach and inspire others as I have been taught, and in the process keep learning and growing myself. 


Tanya Pyshchyk
Hi, my name is Tanya. I’m Ukrainian and live in a beautiful city of Lviv (Western Ukraine). With my dear husband Roman I have two lovely daughters, Sofia and Natalia. I cannot imagine my life without scrapbooking. I love creating in different styles, but mostly work in mixed media, freestyle and american stile. And I'm glad to be in the awesome design team Scrapiniec!

Ekarina - Ko
My name is Kate. I`m from Russia.

http://ekaterina-ko.blogspot.ru/

 I like to scrapbooking more than 5 years. I was a member of many Russian DT for this time. I created two collections of paper for scrapbooking. I love to create layouts, cards and different art-objects. I like to use a lot of embellishments, including chipbord. I create in different styles, but most of all I like freestyle.


Nadya Khmelevskaja
 My name is Nadia Khmelevskaya (Smilla), Russia

I'm in scrapbooking since 2010. I give online and live workshops.
My favourite styles are vintage, mixed media and eco style. I often use herbarium, like working with paints and different mediums.


Beata Konefał - Trzaska 
Mam na imię Beata, mieszkam w Łodzi.


 Kocham scrapbooking i uwielbiam "tracić czas" na kolejne projekty. Mimo bałaganu w domu i niewyprasowanego prania .... po pracy, wieczorkiem, znajduję chwilę lub dwie by coś podziałać w swoim kąciku. Tekturki Scrapińca znam od początku i wciąż mnie zachwycają. Tworzę różnorodne projekty, więc i tekturki wykorzystuję na różnorakie sposoby. Lubię klimat "na bogato", choć zdarzają się wyjątki. Często, tworząc kolejną kartkę, LO czy coś innego patrzę także na "moje dzieło" praktycznie i powstrzymuję się od przesadnej przestrzenności ( którą lubię bardzo) bo zazwyczaj chcę, by kartka mogła zmieścić się do koperty. Czasem jednak daję się ponieść fantazji i odstawiam na bok pragmatyzm - wówczas mam po prostu mega radość tworzenia. 

Witamy w Scrapińcu!!!

7 komentarzy: