Translate

10 lip 2015

Projektantka Gościnna Evgenia prezentuje

Hello, friends!
Evgenia Kovtun's here today. I hope you are having a wonderful time!
Today I would like to inspire you with some mixed media. I created a set of two bright tags.
To enrich the background texture I used a piece of Brick sheet chipboard. And to add some elegancy I used a few swirls from Floral Decor Sheet.
I hot-embossed the chipboards with purple, yellow and white powders. After adhering all the elements I added some colorful accents with Silks paints.



and second work:
I would like to share a vintage layout. I was inspired by my mother's old photo. To create the background I used Distress Inks and hot embossing.
Scrapiniec chipboards helped me to enrich the composition and the layers. I used:
Firstly, I colored the chipboards with watercolors. Then I hot-embossed them with the powder of a similar color.


Hope, you are enjoying the warm days!
Hugs,
Evgenia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz