Translate

23 lip 2015

Nautical album by Victoria

Hello, friends!
Victoria is with you today with some more inspiration. I am totally in love with Scrapiniec summer travel collection Whalecome Summer, so I've made an album using it and some more travel chipboard along with Brush art scripts! I used tons of chipboard here, but hey, it is an album after all :) See all the photos below! And also be sure to watch a short video demo of this album, where I show you how to put many photos in album, using different secret constructions.


















Check out all these gorgeous chipboards at the store!

Whalecome Summer - Bottles - Butelki

Whalecome Summer - Ice cream - Lody

Whalecome Summer - Sail away - Żeglować

Whalecome Summer - Ships - Statki

Whalecome Summer - Travel - podróże

Whalecome Summer - Whales -Wieloryby


Brush art script - #friends



Simply the BEST napis



Enjoy your summer time!

4 komentarze:

  1. Amazing, Victoria! So many interesting things. I like it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow,this is quite remarkable. I want all those perfectly sized, elegant and sophisticated chipboard pieces.

    OdpowiedzUsuń