Translate

11 cze 2015

Wedding Envelope For Gift

Hello, dear craft friends!
It Victoria on the blog today with a wedding inspiration. There is a wide-spread tradition in Ukraine to give a sum of money for the couple as a wedding gift, so they can spend it for something they really need. But, surely, the gift still should look beautiful. So I've decided to make an envelope for wedding gift.
I wanted to create elegant look with a little hint of vintage style. So I've used my handmade flowers, lace, silver embossing on vellum and, of course, delicate and elegant Scrapiniec chipboard.
I left the basic layer of the heart chipboard plain and embossed the top piece with silver powder.
Also I covered the flourishes with silver powder.
I cut out the sentiment from the frame, painted the frame with pearl powder and added a bit of liquid pearls.
Also I added some silver beads and glitter inside the frame.
I love this shiny elegant result!
And that is the back side of the envelope, I kept it pretty simple.
You can see all stunning chipboard designs, that I used, here:
5d63d747df64a7dc47785fa2c20cbc4388627a15

2-warstwowe Serce 02 - Park Avenue 2-layered heart 02


Love, Victoria.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz