Translate

27 cze 2015

Wedding card and tag

Hi there, craft friends!
It's Victoria here with you to share some more wedding inspiration. Recently I've got my first die-cutting machine and now I am practicing with arranging delicate die-cuts into some projects. Also I love how well die-cut elements coordinate with beautiful intricate Scrapiniec chipboards! I've made a card and a tag for wedding gift.
 This card is top-folding one, I simply glued two large die-cut rectangles and scored near the top of the one which is the base, so the card may stand and there is the place to write some wishes for the couple.
 I used gold embossing powder to decorate chipboards. It looks so elegant, I can't help myself but use it all the time! Also the heart is natural without any colouring - that way it pops up on the gold piece.
 See this amazing shine?..
 For the tag I've used the negative sheet from the frame. I like to use negatives if they look neat – it helps to build a set and add more layers. And I love layers on my projects :)
 Some more gold.

Serca mix zestaw - Park Avenue hearts mix



Ramka ornamentowa 01 - owal
Ramka ornamentowa 01owal

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz