Translate

22 maj 2015

Olya - Projektantka Gościnna prezentuje {Olya Guest Designer presents}

Hello, dear friends!
Communion/Confirmation season is just in bloom and I'm sure most of you are busy with all kinds of thematic cards and other stuff. So am I :) And today I want to show you my recent communion album. It's very light and innocent. I just added few colour accents and, of course, Scrapiniec chipboard! 




Hope you'll like it as much as I do :)
Today I used:

2-warstwowa Ramka szyld 02 - Park Avenue 2-layers sign frame 02

http://www.scrapiniec.pl/pl/p/2-warstwowa-Ramka-szyld-02-Park-Avenue-2-layers-sign-frame-02/2875


Bordery ornamentowe 02 - Park Avenue ornamental borders 02
Bordery ornamentowe 04 - Park Avenue ornamental borders 04

Kielich z hostią

Bordery ornamentowe 05 - Park Avenue ornamental borders 05
               
See you next week!
Hugs, Olga
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz