Translate

28 maj 2015

Marine mixed-media panel

Hello, craft souls!
It's Victoria here today, with a new project. I dream about living by the sea one day, so this panel gives me inspiration. I like to mix nautical theme with flowers, and delicate Scrapiniec chipboards make great finishing touches.
Also I adore these large sentiments, they are perfect for altered art, layouts or albums.
This month we are sharing our techniques of colouring chipboard, personally I prefer heat embossing. I enjoy the look of melting powder every time I use it!
 I covered the first layer of the sentiment with spray and embossed the main part with white powder. Then I sprayed it once again to create small spots of colour on white.
 These magnolia flowers are embossed with white and mint powders.
 The stars are covered with blue metallic embossing powder.
 Delicate flourish swirles are embossed in white to pop up on the background.
I used these adorable chipboard designs on the project:


Zestaw magnolii 4 szt.

Far East 01

Gwiazdki mix SMASH

Remember to dream and make your dreams come true!
Love, Victoria.

2 komentarze: