Translate

9 maj 2014

Gościnna Projektantka Maja- Olya Chyketa {Guest Designer of May}

Miło mi przedstawić Gościnną Projektantkę Maja, jaką jest Olya Chyketa! W końcu poznałam bratnią, scrapującą duszę tutaj, w Galway!
 
Oto pare słów od Olyi dla Was:
Hello, everyone! I’m happy to meet all of you!
My name is Olga and I am from Ukraine. However, currently I live in Ireland and explore this new for me country. Besides being Ukrainian, I’m a mother, a wife and, of course, I’m a Scrapoholic J Three years ago I fell in love with scrapbooking and our relations become stronger every day! I cannot live a day without paper, flowers and laces. My greatest passion is cardmaking and I’m absolutely incapable in making layouts J. But nothing is impossible and I try to learn something new every day. My favorite styles are eco, shabby chic and vintage romantic. I love natural materials and textures, light and pastel colors and bright accents. I always get lots of satisfaction and inspiration observing blogs of Polish scrap-masters! And today I have a lucky possibility to be a guest of wonderful Scrapiniec! Thank you for your kind invitation and thank my good friend Asia for bringing me here! I’m happy to meet all of you and to find new friends! Good luck everyone and have lots of inspiration every day! 




Inne,cudne, delikatne prace Olyi, możecie  obejrzeć na jej blogu:

2 komentarze: