Translate

10 lip 2018

Wish


Hello there,

I'm happy to share today's creation, because I always complain about those small scraps from my stash. I often want to get rid of them,but I also want to keep some of them. For today's creation, I used some of those paper scraps to create a tag.


I wanted to keep everything pretty clean,yet colorful. I used the Scrapiniec chipboards, but this time I used them blank. I love how detailed and clean these chipboards are. You can use them in so many different ways and they are perfect for any theme or project you want to work on.

On this tag I used some of my favorite materials: stamps, pattern paper, which I should use more often and die cutting ( including the chipboards).

I used:

4602 - Barbwire frames - Drut kolczasty ramki
Tatting christmas - Borders - bordery

That's all for now. I hope you like today's creation. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. Stay safe and have a great day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz