Translate

17 lip 2018

Hi lovely!

Hello lovelies!

I'm so happy to share today's card,because I really love it and I had a great time playing with the Scrapiniec chipboards. I left them blank, without adding any color or texture,because I used pattern paper and some colors to my stamped image and it was pretty colorful and busy already.


I just love how beautiful and well made these chopboards are. I often don't want to use them all,because they are so cute! But over at Scrapiniec you can find so many beautiful and unique designs .

For today's card I used, 4683 - Mamma's Porch -Windows - Ganek Mamusi - Okna. Great chipboards for a nice home feel and it looks really well with my stamped bear. Let's pretend for a moment that is his little home.
I love cardmaking as you probably know by now, but I also like to create different things. I think for the next time I should do something different, don't you think? Maybe an album or a layout? I will get back to you with my new creation very soon. So, keep an eye on this blog for more inspiration from our great team.

Thanks for stopping by!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz