Translate

13 lip 2018

Beach House and more with Aleksandra

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends and fans,

It's that day od the month, when I have the honour to inspire you here on Scrapiniec blog. Usually I share my past projects that I have made during the past month. But this time I decided to do it differently and besides the old projects inspire also with one completely new. I think this will make it more exciting for you and for me! ;)

I made a Summer Beach House with gorgeous Scrapiniec 3D model "La Petite Boutique", beautiful and fresh "Fern" collection and elements from some other collections from this and previous year. Hope you'll like it!














There are also some other projects I made with gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards in the previous month. I use them on almost all of my creations, so here goes my favourite ones:

 








Hope you liked my inspiration and see you next month!

Enjoy your summer days!

Hugs, Aleksandra

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz